We offer a wide range of solutions for all of your unique locksmith needs. We also handle both residential and commercial applications.
Here are some of our primary services:
- Helping someone in an emergency situations, such as a lockout
- Maintaining, repairing and replacing old locking systems
- Installing new locks, including keyless access and electronic locks
- Opening, installing and repairing industrial and home safes
- Rekeying locks and installing master key systems
- And much more, from antique lock services to high security solutions
Our locksmiths are experienced and trained to handle all sorts of situations. We also provide them with the latest tools and technology to ensure that they have the proper resources for any project. Whatever lock and key problem you are having, chances are we have seen it before. We won’t leave until you are completely satisfied with the service.
Efficient Lock and Key is your ideal residential locksmith service company, because we have designed our services to suit every home, from high class estate building to small apartments.
We can handle any residential locksmith job from simple problems to very complex problems.
- Our residential locksmith services include
- Emergency lockouts
- Installation and repair of locks
- Dead bolt installation
- Rekeying locks
- Duplicate keys
- Break-in repairs
- Installation and repair of antique locks
- Decorative handle installation
When it comes to secure commercial locksmith services, no one can come close to Efficient Lock and key. With our experience we offer the best, fast, and affordable commercial locksmith services.
We offer a range of commercial locksmith services to suit your business needs. Our commercial locksmith services include:
- Installation, repair, and upgrade of locks
- Emergency lockout service
- Re-key locks
- Restricted anit-bump keying systems
- Duplicate keys
- Master keying
- Installation of high security locks
- Our highly skilled locksmiths have the most up to date locksmith tools for your commercial locksmith needs.
We can open, repair, service, supply, and install just about any safe. We have made an effort to train our employees to be the best in the field when it comes to safe servicing.
If you have lost your safe key, can’t remember the combination, or the safe just won’t open, call our experienced safe specialist to get your safe open and repair it back to full function. All safes can be opened and restored to their original condition. We take pride in offering non-destructive opening of safes whenever possible.
We also supply and install all types of safes. We are experienced in all aspects of safe installation and opening a safe if you lose the keys.
Efficient Lock and Key understands all your locksmith needs. If you have any queries regarding our locksmith services, please call us. Our representatives are ready to answer all your queries and give you a free quote.
Lock and key emergencies always seem to happen at the most inconvenient time. This might be locking yourself out of a car after getting off the night shift, losing your keys on the way to pick up your kids from school or noticing someone has vandalised your locks during a break in. These situations can be annoying and time consuming, as well as potentially risky for your family, employees, and valuables.
When an issue like this occurs, you need an emergency and mobile locksmith. Someone who can come meet you anywhere at anytime to resolve your issue. One of our friendly locksmiths can be there within 30 minutes for your convenience and peace of mind. We are also available around the clock so it doesn’t matter when your emergency occurs.
Our skilled and experienced locksmiths drive fully equipped vans, which are always stocked with the latest technology and tools. We make sure that they have everything they could possibly need on hand to ensure that your issue is resolved as quickly as possible. You don’t need to worry about them heading back to the office for more equipment as we deliver a solution on our first trip.
In an emergency lock and key situation, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Don’t panic. People often make mistakes, such as breaking a window or lock, when they are faced with a rare and stressful situation.
- Contact a professional locksmith and explain the problem. They can help you figure out what action is best, depending on your unique situation.
- When a key won’t turn, it might be a jammed or stuck lock. Try using oil or grease to ease the pins.
- Make sure you use a reputable locksmith. Otherwise, you might get charged with hidden fees. Additionally, sum locksmiths aren’t insured, meaning that you’ll be stuck footing the bill on any potential damages.
- If you are locked out, think if anyone you know has a spare key before calling a locksmith.